Today we will create a conceptual monotone composition based on the idea of breaking our own boundaries. We will use stock photos, a bit of imagination and of course, Photoshop. The tutorial is well explained, with high quality step pictures.
Along with creating this, you will learn how to:
– use channels to create advanced selections
– make use of adjustment tools
– combine various tools
– create shading and lighting
– use blending modes
– use adjustment layers
– adjust tones in a picture
– create a more clean look for your image
– use shortcuts for a smoother work flow
– tips and tricks for cool compositions
I will also explain WHY you use certain commands, because it’s important to get an in-depth understanding of what you are doing. This way you will be able to develop your own style, which leads to that thing every designer is craving for – originality.
You can give comment, Reviews or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org Here you can also mail your work for add you work on this blog and our WebSite http://artistidea.co.cc